You can search for any object in the currently-loaded model. You can search on many parameters, including heights, names and results values.
A few examples of how you might use this include finding:
- all the receivers that exceed 68 dB(A) noise level;
- all the free-field receivers;
- all the roads with a traffic flow greater than 10000 vehicles per 18-hours;
- any site activity with less than 100 % on-time;
- all the railway segments with no ballast correction.
View-As-Colour lets you do some of these things, but the Find function is more specific and actually selects the objects so that you can edit them if necessary.